ASI Evangelism App
This free new app—available for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod, as well as Android phones and tablets—is a treasure trove of evangelism resources designed to empower laypeople to share their faith in the marketplace. Resources downloadable through the app include the full New Beginnings presentation materials in both Keynote (for Apple) and PowerPoint (for Android), together with sermon notes, a full set of Voice of Prophecy Discover Bible Lessons, New Beginnings training materials with Mark Finley (including a 12- to 15-minute audio review of each sermon with presentation tips), inspirational sermons by leading evangelists on why we do evangelism, and inks to other relevant or helpful ministry apps.
The ASI Evangelism app promises to have significant, immediate impact on what has, until now, been known as the "ASI New Beginnings DVD Project." The app removes the need for DVDs and DVD players, allowing the New Beginnings resources to be downloaded anywhere in the world where there is Internet access. Any presenter can conduct a full evangelistic series with either a wired or wireless connection to either a projector or TV/computer screen
The introduction of the new ASI Evangelism app coincides with ASI's plans to ramp up lay evangelism efforts by conducting New Beginnings training programs for pastors and laypeople around the world. Simple tutorials and training videos on how to use the app will soon be posted on the ASI website.
If you've already downloaded the app, don't forget to update it regularly. Recent updates and bug fixes have already been made!Features:
- Download free evangelism resources directly to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Search the app for specific resources.
- Access all of the New Beginnings presentation slides, with speaker notes, on your iPad or Android tablet, and connect your device to a projector to hold your own evangelistic crusade directly from your device!
- Access training materials and audio files from seasoned evangelists like Mark Finley.
- Save downloaded resources to the My Downloads section of the app for offline use, so you can still use the resources when you're out of cell phone or wifi range.