Membership Application Process
The ASI membership application and approval process includes the following steps:
1. Application is submitted to the ASI National office.
2. Applicant's name is entered in the ASI database as a prospective member.
3. ASI verifies completed application and contacts applicant's local pastor for recommendation.
4. Recommendation requests are sent to conference and union ASI Secretary.
5. Application is reviewed by ASI Secretary Treasurer.
6. Application is reviewed by ASI Executive Committee.
7. Dues payment is posted, and applicant’s membership category is entered into ASI database.
8. Welcome letter and official, customized ASI Certificate of Membership are mailed to applicant.
Click below to apply for ASI membership:
ASI Membership Application
Organizational Nonprofit Membership Application Guidelines (downloadable and fillable PDF)
Supporting Ministries Guidelines (downloadable and fillable PDF)
Click below to make a dues payment and renew membership online. (Only current, already-approved members may make online membership dues payments. Prospective new members should submit credit card information or a check with their membership application. The first membership dues payment will not be processed until membership has been approved. Notice of approval will be sent via regular mail.)